Thursday 20 December 2012

Short Story

This is a short story. 
Please read it and tell me what you think.


This is not me.

This is not me, I am strong, I am not the one to be laughed at! They don’t know me; don’t know that I could hurt them.

This is what I say to my self when I see them, the boys that could break my bones with a slight push. At least I still have my mind most of my friends can’t think like I can, most of them can’t live at home. I know, I watched them drain away, until there is nothing but an empty shell, watched, nothing I could do.  I know I’m next, but, I’m not scared, there is nothing for me down here, Jon is up in heaven, and we had no kids, and now I have no one, death would be a gift now, a way to see everyone again, a way out of this lonely world, so when I feel a push, all I can think is,

Thank you.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment